Sunday, April 1, 2018

ideas for the two page spread.

Hey everyone! I'm just about to get right into the meat of the table of contents and the two-page spread. Honestly, I feel like I'm quickly running out of time as we speak. Even though I have been progressing with my magazine over the past few weeks, I'm truly not where I should be by this part of the process because I didn't end up having as much time during Spring Break as I thought I had. ( By the way, I went to some pretty amazing places other than New York, but I won't get into that right now). I've come to a point where I really need to push myself in these next few weeks and truly get as much done as possible in this upcoming week so that I can finish up the magazine during the weekend and revise it the week after and take care of the CCR. 



On that note, I realized that I have literally done nothing about my two-page spread as yet, so I started drawing up ideas and brainstorming the themes. Due to the fact that this magazine spread is supposed to attract a somewhat younger audience, I would like to cover the technological world with my magazine spread. This would include putting in QR codes so that users can look up extra information on their phones on a certain topic in the article. Also, I have been thinking of adding a feature where if users use SnapCaht to scan the page, they'll get access to their very own 3-D filter, which they can use and share with their friends. Maybe I'm being too over my head right now, but I definitely know that I want to do something different with my magazine spread. Something different that shows that this magazine is aware that it needs to buddy-up with technology in order to survive. 

In general, I know that I would like to make this magazine about New York City, but as to what specifically, I have no clue. Maybe I'll do something like a top 10 things to do or what are the cheapest things to do in the city. I'll come back to you guys on what I decide later. Deuces my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...