Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Legitness

Hey guys! This week I've been doing some serious work on my cover page and I'm pretty happy with what I've come up with so far.


First of all, I have been searching through different fonts on Canva and I have seen a great number of fonts that I really do like. However, I think I might end up doing using the Aileron Heavy font on Canva because this font type is smooth and attractive, which is appealing to my target audience. Also, the Aileron Heavy Font has a level of thickness that I personally like because I feel like it gives the magazine depth.

Also, I think I've been playing around with the different colors of borders on Canva and I didn't really like any of the colors while I was trying them. Green seemed too playful, blue blends in too much with my cover image, and yellow is always a yellNO in my books. However, when I came to find the orange border, I thought it was perfect. To me, it seemed playful, but still had a warm vibe that still gave off the level of substance that I'm looking for. In addition, the border fits in with the cover image, giving the magazine cover an aesthetic vibe that I really want to harness.

It's halfway finished and I hope to finish the rest of the cover after I finish my table of contents so that I can place the secondary cover lines and the main cover lines into their right spots. Then, I can rearrange the current subheading tiles and rearrange them so that they are in the format I want them to be. I will also have to move the sell-line to the bottom of the cover page (or I might leave it slightly above the title if it doesn't look as aesthetic as I want it to look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...