Tuesday, April 3, 2018

change of plans part 2???

Hey guys! So I’ve been sifting through different travel articles online and in my sample travel magazines at home. I’ve seen a wide variety of different ideas that I can do, from a discussion on culture in a certain country to the top ten things travelers should do when they visit a certain country. The article doesn’t only have to be based on a certain country, however. The articles I’ve seen can also refer to a geographic region, different climates, urban vs. rural, and or based on the level of costs. Therefore, one of the headings for my table of contents can have titles such as "Things to Look Out for In Cold Weather!", or "What Not to Do in Southeast Asia." The possibilities are endless.

In addition, looking through the articles, I realized something. New York City might just be too popular of a location for my travel magazine to be based on. The main goal of my travel magazine is to open up my viewers to the real world and all of what it has to offer. Therefore, even though I captured some neat shots of the city while I was there, I think I will have to shift my main focus to another destination/ topic.

During Spring Break, I also visited my home country of Trinidad and Tobago, a twin island country in the Caribbean Sea, just seven miles off the coast of Venezuela. I was born and raised in Trinidad until I emigrated to the United States when I was seven, and I visit there every year. Therefore, I think it would be a really neat opportunity to share so,e of my personal knowledge and wealth of information about the country of my roots and where I call home.


Doing Trinidad also gives me an opportunity to use the pictures that I took on my visit last week. When I went, I went everywhere, from the city to the countryside. I saw a great number of sites in Trinidad, and I can use what I know in order to bring out the beauty of the country I love. I don't have access to all the pictures right now as my phone is dead, but I will definitely upload a bunch of pictures from my recent visit so that I can start making a decision on what post I should use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...