Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Editing Pictures for the Two Page Spread

Hey all! I need to be really brief because I'm literally working on a billion things at once right now. However, I wanted to share one of the things I'm working on right now, with you. So one of the main restrictions that the AICE syllabus is giving us is that we cannot use any pictures that are not ours in our project. Sometimes I see some really nice pictures of Trinidad that are not mine circulating around, but I would never use those pictures for my project. Recently, However, it's been tempting. You see, I wanted to use the Trinidad and Tobago flag to be the background images of the numbers on the two-page spread pages. I am not allowed to simply use a flag of Trinidad and Tobago on the Internet on my project, but rather I figured that I have to make my own. You see, I figure that I must do what is best for the project so that I have to do it.

The system that I came up with to create the Trinidad and Tobago flag are a bit more complicated than most people would have thought for it to have ee, but at the time I literally couldn't come up with any other solution. So first things first, I have a board in my room that is clear, meaning that I can see either side of the board. What I did is that I printed a picture of Trinidad, got a clip, attached the paper to the back, and then copied the trace from the picture. I then went in to Superimpose and did some special effects that allowed me to create the flag once again.







Well, that's all for now. I'll talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...