Thursday, April 12, 2018

thinking about the CCR

Hey guys! We've finally boiled down to this point... the CCR. To be honest, I have not been looking forward to completing this assignment, but it may not all be for the worst. It might actually give me an opportunity to look back at all that I have done and let me see how far I have come. In the past few weeks, I have been thinking about how all of the new techniques are helping me, but I have never really written them down or have answered any of the four questions that I have to address in the CCR video. However, in the next two days, I plan to truly take some time and really ponder about how far I have come. 
 
I have also been thinking about how exactly I want to execute this assignment. I have been thinking about quite a few different options. One way that I can do is that I can do an interview with myself with my mom giving me the interview.  Although I think this would be a really cool idea, I feel like enough kids are going this route, so therefore I should take some other route. I remember hearing someone told me that I should take the path that is unbeaten, which is just simply the decision I want. I would like to just simply be recorded in all of the hard work that I have been doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...