Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Technology Aspects of the Magazine


Hey guys! Just a quick update on things. I am trying to tighten up the loose ends of my project. I have been wanting to add a couple of items to my magazine that should really spice it up. One of the extra elements that I'm planning on adding to my magazine is a QR Code and a barcode scanner code. The reason for me to add these two items is because in the current world that we live in, technology is moving at a faster rate compared to the print medium. Therefore, even though I am doing a print medium for my portfolio project, I want to add these elements to the project so that it shows that I am aware of technological convergence in media. Here is the website I used to create each scanner.  https://barcode.tec-it.com/en/Code128?data=AICE-Media-5001
Cover Page with a barcode scanner image


Table of Contents with the QR Code on it




In other news, I'm practically done with the magazine except for the two-page spread. I've completed all of the text for the magazine cover, but I still haven't figured out it all together. That may be a small problem.  out how I'm going to I've figured out that I won't have any time to do an ad, so I'm not even gonna bother worrying about that. Also, I really do need to start the CCR soon, but I can't do that until I finish the magazine. I hope you all survive the rest of this week with all of the mocks that are ongoing and I hope you all have a pleasant day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...