Thursday, March 15, 2018

Squad Up

Hey everyone! Today everyone gathered into groups of four or five to talk about our journey so far in our projects. In my group was Morgan Weintraub, Adi Ben-Dayan, Nicholas Yanez, and  Brian Kaye, Each person quickly informed the group of what they have completed so far in their projects while the other group members gave feedback and criticisms to help guide each other.

Personally, I am so happy that we got the opportunity to meet up in these small groups because I was able to get some insight on how to spice up my creative process and lead myself in the right direction. For instance, the other members of the group told me that I should add some more images to my posts so that, you, my followers can get some more insight into what I’m envisioning in my project. They also informed me that I can add different widgets and gadgets to my home screen page so that I can personalize my page.


Two of the members of my group, Adi and Morgan, are also doing magazines. After hearing what they have done so far with their magazines, I got some inspiration on how to start setting up my layout. For instance, Morgan created a few samples of what she wanted for her project on Canva so that she has a baseline for what she wants to create. I found this brilliant and I might play around with Canva a little bit so that I can dive into the second step in my magazine creation process: planning.
What Adi did that I found smart was that she was looking up different sample images that were composed of different types of shots that she can use for her cover page and was testing to see if they would work. I might also do something like this because cover images are extremely important in the travel magazine world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...