Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Possible Change of Plans


Hey guys, so tonight is the night before I embark on my trip to the illustrious New York City! When I first heard about going to New York City, I thought about all of the wonderful pictures that I could gather for my future magazine cover. I could possibly get some pictures from some of the museums that we would be visiting, including MoMA, The Met, Central Park, Times Square, and all of the other attractions of which embody New York City.
However, the weather had a different idea and for the past week, there has not been a SINGLE day of sun due to the plunder of snow recently, (which is weird because spring is supposed to be, well you know, not have any snow). Normally, I really wouldn’t panic because seeing NYC interlaced with snow would get me some pretty cool shots. However, there have been three intense snowstorms in the past two weeks called “Nor'easters” and have closed down the airports at NYC for weeks in the end. Therefore, we may not even be able to get there, which is a real bummer because I had some cool shots planned for when we would have got there. Oh well then. At least we may be refunded our ticket and then we’ll be able to travel somewhere else where I can get some other shots.
In the meanwhile, I’ve been drawing up plans for what I want the layout of my insert to be. So far, I know that I really don’t want to clutter the page with too many words, but rather have my images keep the audience engaged and be as telling as the words that are on the page. I've been looking at websites like this one, and they've been very helpful in informing me of what I should create. I’ll post my sketches of the layout for the spread when I’m done ;).

That’s all for now and I’ll keep you guys posted if there are any updates. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...