Sunday, March 25, 2018

Mission Passed!

Hey guys! As it turned out, my family and I were actually able to go to New York City after all! I had such a nice time and I would love to go back in the near future! We saw so many things, from the Empire State Building, Central Park, the MET, MoMA, Times Square, and just so much more! This was not just a vacation for me (well for my family it basically was), rather I was hard at work with my phone out taking pictures of everything around me. I had to keep a big eye out on anything that I thought could work for my magazine.








These are just some of the pictures that I took during my trip. I tried to get a wide variety of shots of high-rises and profiles of buildings while I was there so that I could choose one from the set and use it for my cover page. I was thinking of using my pictures from the museums and the interiors of the buildings for my future magazine article. Speaking about my magazine article, I'm starting to think it would be easiest for me to talk about New York or Miami, places where I have access to a lot of pictures. I would like to be able to write about a topic where I have a good access to pictures so that I can use the pictures to back up my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...