Saturday, March 3, 2018

Foreword

Hey everyone! My name is Azhar Ali and welcome to my official Foundation Portfolio Blog! In this blog, I plan to share the entire process of creating my future magazine spread. Speaking of which, I wish I could say that I had some idea of where to even start, but unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe if I was working with a partner or two, this probably wouldn't be so difficult. Nevertheless, I will not lose hope and I know that soon, I will decide on what direction I will be taking for my future magazine spread. 

During this journey, I plan to spread out my responsibilities I have to accomplish over the next six weeks, rather than leaving everything at the last minute (which I'm really used to doing). First off, I plan on handling research different genres of magazines and various types of routes I could go with the magazine, which will take place around 2/27- 3/8. I plan to plan (non-intentional pun) the specifics of the magazine spread, gather topics to cover in the magazine spread, and completely create a sample layout for the spread from 3/8-3/18. The production process of creating the actual magazine spread and its contents should happen around 3/18-4/1. The week of 4/1-4/8 will be dedicated to revising the spread, while the week after will be to wrap up the project and complete my Creative Critical Reflection (CCR). 

As of right now, I am in the process of brainstorming directions I could go for my magazine spread, and I will admit, it hasn't been easy so far, but I will not give up and I wish to post again when I make some headway with my creative process. Thanks for reading and I'll see y'all later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Hey everyone, my CCR is taking a really long time to upload to YouTube because I'm using a much older computer than my current computer ...